Acceptance of the conditions of sale
- The contract stipulated between Lechioccioline.it and the Customer must be considered concluded with the acceptance, even if only partial, of the order by Lechioccioline.it, which reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to accept the order. Acceptance is considered tacit, unless otherwise communicated to the Customer in any way. By placing an order in the various ways provided, the Customer declares to have read all the information provided during the purchase procedure and to fully accept the general and payment conditions transcribed below.
- If the Customer is a final consumer (i.e. a natural person who purchases the goods for purposes not related to his professional activity), once the online purchase procedure has been completed, he will print or save an electronic copy and, in any case, keep these general conditions of sale, in compliance with the provisions of the articles. of Legislative Decree 21/2014 on distance selling.
- Any right of the Customer to compensation for damages or compensation is excluded, as well as any contractual or non-contractual liability for direct or indirect damage to people and/or things, caused by non-acceptance, even partial, of an order.
- The Customer can only purchase the products present in the electronic catalog of Lechioccioline.it at the time of placing the order, and viewable at https://lechioccioline.it, as described in the relevant information sheets. The technical information included on the site https://lechioccioline.it faithfully reproduces that of the manufacturers of the goods included in the catalogue. Lechioccioline.it, therefore, reserves the right to modify the technical information of the products to adapt them to that provided by the producers, without the need for any prior notice. It is understood that the image accompanying the descriptive sheet of a product may not be perfectly representative of its characteristics, and may differ in colour, size, accessory products present in the figure. All information supporting the purchase (Frequently Asked Questions, etc.) is to be understood as simple generic information material, not referable to the real characteristics of each individual product.
- The correct receipt of the order is confirmed by Lechioccioline.it through a response via e-mail, sent to the e-mail address communicated by the Customer. This confirmation message will contain the Date and Time of receipt of the order and a 'Customer Order Number', to be used in any further communication with Lechiocioline.it. The message presents all the data entered by the Customer who undertakes to verify its correctness and promptly communicate any corrections, according to the methods described in this document. The purchase takes place at the Le Chioccioline company. Via Tosco Romagnola 1242, 56021 Cascina (PI) Italy. The Customer will also be able to check the status of his order by accessing the web area dedicated to him under "Order status".
- In the event of non-acceptance of the order, Lechioccioline.it undertakes to promptly notify the Customer.
- All prices on the site are VAT included. Lechioccioline.it reserves the right to change prices at any time, without notice.
- The quantities of product available at the time of the order may be visible on the site https://lechioccioli.it. Since the simultaneous access of many user-customers and the simultaneous possibility of "online" orders modify the availability of the product, lechioccioline.it does not guarantee the certainty of assignment of the goods ordered.
- On certain products, subject to price promotions, lechioccioline.it reserves the right to accept orders by reducing the quantities, subject to communication and acceptance by the Customer, failing which the order will be considered cancelled.
Terms of payment
- Credit card
Payment is made in complete security via SSL certificate with the service offered by Shopify Payment
Purchase methods and use of the Purchase Voucher
- Purchase methods
The Purchase Voucher can have a minimum value of ten Euros (€10) and a maximum value of fifty Euros (€50). The Purchase Voucher can only be used through the website https://lechioccioline.it.
Once the purchase of a voucher is entered, the discount is immediately applied.
- Method of use
The Purchase Voucher must be used by the date provided in the communication preceding the discount code.
The Purchase Voucher cannot be split and must be used to place an order with a total value of at least €1.00 higher than its value.
The Purchase Voucher cannot be transferred to third parties, it can only be used to purchase goods for sale on the lechioccioline.it website and cannot be converted into cash or used to purchase other purchase vouchers.
In case of purchases with a total value greater than that of the Voucher, it will be necessary to pay the difference to complete the order, choosing a payment method from those available.
If the Voucher is only partially used, the remaining part will be unusable and nothing will be due.
lechioccioline.it is in no way responsible for the possible theft of a Purchase Voucher or for the fraudulent use of the same.
lechioccioline.it is in no way responsible for any loss or misuse of the activation code relating to a purchase voucher.
Purchase Vouchers can be combined with all other discounts and promotions on the site and, if more than one is received, with other Purchase Vouchers.
Right of withdrawal
- 1. Pursuant to Legislative Decree 206/2005, if the Customer is a consumer (i.e. a natural person who purchases the goods for purposes not related to his professional activity, or does not make the purchase by indicating in the order form to lechioccioline. it a VAT number reference), has the right to withdraw from the purchase contract for any reason, without any penalty and without prejudice to what is indicated in the following point 3.
- To exercise this right, the Customer must send an email to lechioccioline.it (available from the contact page) also indicating the bank details necessary to return the sums paid; a person in charge will send the customer via email a paper form which must be printed and sent by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt within 14 working days from the date of receipt of the goods to lechioccioline.it. Once the email has been received, lechioccioline.it will send the customer via email. the form for exercising the right of withdrawal provided with the authorization number which must be attached to the outside of the packaging in which the product will be physically placed and sent to lechiocciolione.it within 14 working days of authorisation.
- The right of withdrawal is subject to the following mandatory conditions: the right applies to the product purchased in its entirety; it is not possible to exercise withdrawal only on part of the purchased product (e.g.: accessories, attachments, etc.); the purchased good must be intact and returned in the original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessory equipment ); To limit damage to the original packaging, we recommend, when possible, to insert it in a second box, on which to affix the RMA number (return authorization code) issued by lechioccioline.it. In all cases, the affixing of labels or adhesive tapes directly on the original product packaging; the goods subject to the exercise of the right of withdrawal must be returned in a normal state of conservation, as they have been kept and possibly used with the use of normal diligence: therefore, unused products which show signs of damage or dirt and which consequently they can no longer be considered intact; the goods subject to the exercise of the right of withdrawal must bear the same serial number present on the lechioccioline.it sales invoice; if the good shows a serial number different from that indicated on the invoice, the return will not be accepted and the product will be made available to the Customer for its return, simultaneously canceling the withdrawal request; shipping costs relating to the return of the goods are borne by the customer; the shipment, until receipt is certified in our warehouse, is under the complete responsibility of the customer; in the event of damage to the goods during transport, lechioccioline.it will notify the Customer of the incident (within 5 working days of receipt of the goods in its warehouses), to allow him to promptly file a complaint against the courier he has chosen and obtain the reimbursement of the value of the property (if insured); in this case, the product will be made available to the Customer for its return, simultaneously canceling the withdrawal request; lechioccioline.it is not responsible in any way for damage or theft/loss of goods returned by uninsured shipments;
- lechioccioline.it will reimburse the customer the entire amount already paid, as quickly as possible and in any case within 14 days from the date of receipt of the notice of withdrawal, upon receipt of the goods subject to the withdrawal, through a procedure for reversing the amount using the same payment method used during the purchase.
- The right of withdrawal is totally lost, due to the lack of the essential condition of integrity of the goods (packaging and/or its contents), in cases where lechioccioline.it ascertains:
the lack of the external packaging and/or the original internal packaging;
the absence of integral elements of the product (accessories, manuals, parts, ...) or anomalies in the product itself;
damage to the product for reasons other than its transport;
a state of dirtiness of the product due to its use, which has compromised its integrity.
The costs and risks of return transport are entirely borne by the Customer. The return of products that are not intact, damaged or without original accessories and equipment will not be accepted by lechioccioline.it and will be returned to the sender with an increase in transport costs.
In the event of forfeiture of the right of withdrawal, lechioccioline.it will return the purchased good to the sender, charging the shipping costs to the sender.
Shipments depart from Italy and lechioccioline.it can only accept orders for delivery within the territory of the Italian state.
lechioccioline.it does not ship to Mail Boxes or to companies that provide domiciliation services.
For each order placed on lechioccioline.it, lechioccioline.it issues a receipt for the material shipped. For issuing the receipt, the information provided by the Customer at the time of the order is valid. No changes to the receipt will be possible after it has been issued. For those requesting an invoice, orders must be placed exclusively via e-mail indicating all the data necessary to issue an invoice.
Shipping costs are borne by the Customer and are explicitly highlighted at the time the order is placed. Payment for the goods by the Customer will take place using the method chosen at the time of the order. No further expense or commission is due to lechioccioline.it.
The goods travel with packaging made directly by the manufacturer or in packages appropriately closed with metal staples or sealing tapes.
The delivery times of the goods ordered are purely indicative and are published in the appropriate table under the heading "approximate delivery times"; the same may be subject to variations due to force majeure or due to traffic conditions and road conditions in general or by act of the Authority. Standard delivery, unless otherwise agreed in writing between the parties, will take place at the following times: from 9.00 to 13.00; from 2.00pm to 6.00pm, every day, except holidays, from Monday to Friday.
No responsibility can be attributed to lechioccioline.it in the event of a delay in processing the order or in delivering the ordered goods.
Upon delivery of the goods by the courier, the Customer is required to check:
– that the number of packages delivered corresponds to what is indicated on the receipt;
– that the packaging is intact, not damaged, wet or otherwise altered;
– that no closing materials other than adhesive tape have been used.
Any external damage or mismatch in the number of packages or indications must be immediately reported to the courier carrying out the delivery, by affixing the wording "withdrawal with reserve" on the appropriate accompanying document and confirmed within 8 days by registered mail with receipt of delivery. return to the courier, whose address is specified on the accompanying document. In the specific case of a damaged package, write "withdrawal with reserve because the package is damaged". It is also required to open an anomaly file at lechioccioline.it, by sending an e-mail to email@example.com
Once the courier document has been signed, the Customer will not be able to make any objections regarding the external characteristics of what was delivered.
Even if the packaging is intact, the goods must be checked within eight days of receipt. Any hidden damage or anomalies must be reported in writing by registered mail with return receipt to the courier whose address is specified on the accompanying document.
It is also required to open an anomaly file at lechioccioline.it, by sending an e-mail or contacting the telephone number provided.
Any report beyond the aforementioned deadlines will not be taken into consideration. For each declaration, the Customer assumes full responsibility for what is declared.
Delivery by express courier
Standard delivery will take place at the following times: from 9.00 to 13.00; from 2.00pm to 6.00pm, every day, except holidays, from Monday to Friday.
The courier makes the first delivery without notice. In case of absence of the Customer, the courier leaves a notice and attempts delivery again within the following 24 hours; in case of further absence, a notice is left again and the Customer is contacted by the courier for the third attempt. If this is also unsuccessful, the Customer will be contacted by the Courier with whom he will define the delivery details.
Processing and Delivery Times
Order processing times
By "order processing times" we mean the time interval that passes from receipt of the order to delivery of the product to the courier.
All orders containing products available in stock, for which payment confirmation has been received by 12.00 on a working day, are entrusted to the courier within 2 working days.
Courier delivery times
The table below shows the indicative delivery times expressed in hours, in cases of delivery by express courier from the moment the shipment is taken over by the courier (collection of the shipment at our Logistics Center by the courier). For further information, visit the websites of the couriers affiliated with Lechioccioline.it and Partner: Packlink.
All of Italy in 48/72 hours.
Delivery costs by express courier.
The costs indicated are valid for the entire Italian territory.
Shipments with a fixed cost of €5.70 throughout the national territory, islands included (shipping is free if specified).
The shipping cost is calculated automatically based on the weight of the products purchased and their size. However, the amount generated by the system may not be true. Once the order has been processed you will receive confirmation of the amount via e-mail. Shipping costs vary depending on the brand chosen when ordering.
Any complaints must be addressed by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicable Jurisdiction and Law
The sales contract between the Customer and Le Chioccioline.it is intended to be concluded in the country of residence of the Supplier by the law of the country of residence of the Supplier. For the resolution of civil and criminal disputes arising from the conclusion of this distance selling contract, if the Customer is a consumer, the territorial jurisdiction is that of the reference court of the municipality of Pisa; in all other cases, the territorial jurisdiction is exclusively that of the Court of the Supplier's residence.
The information provided is not medical advice and may not be accurate. The contents are for illustrative purposes only and do not replace medical advice: read the disclaimer.
The conditions contained in this document may be modified by lechioccioline.it without any notice and will be valid from the date of publication on the lechioccioline.it website.